This beautiful 1963 was purchased from my brother in-laws family about 16 years ago; it has been used in many parades carrying several Miss Virginias and a mayor or two.
- Your Name and names of others you wish to be displayed with your nova: Ken Coulter. Owned for 16 years.
- Your City / State: Roanoke, VA.
- Paint Color: Candy Apple Red
- Wheel Size: Front 15×6 Rear 15×7 Billet Specialties
- Tire Size: Front 195/60 rear 215/60
- Engine: 327 double hump
- Transmission: 200-4r
- Rear End: (ratio): 373
- Front Suspension: TCI sub frame , Ididit column
- Rear Suspension: 10 bolt 5 lug with 1.5 multi-leaf lowering springs
- Brakes: CPP disc front & rear
- Exhaust / Headers: Headman , 2” steel